Summer TBR Wipeout Update post #2

5:52 PM


TBR


This is my first time joing Summer TBR Wipeout over on The Candid Cover. Why? Becuase why not.... and I have many books I've been pushing back to read newer book. I wanna knock off some older books and felt that this could help me do that, now I've done that it's  now it's time for an update. I didn't read all the books I wanted to at this time, but I knocked off four book. And I am more than happy with with. I have one more post from not until the next post for the week of Augush 13th. I am hoping that I will be able to read 'A Wrinkle in Time' and 'Clockwork Angle'. But I am in the middle of three other books right now, I'm not giving up. Reading as much as I can to get to these last two books!  

Summer_TBR_Wipeout1





You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews